The MiB program is not for everyone. If you want to build up a career working in the field of global business with a solid focus on Asia and Japan, develop a comprehensive yet pragmatic grasp of management as a discipline, and hone your skills as a leader and coordinator of teams of highly diverse and talented individuals, then the MiB is the program for you.
Areas of skill development given particular emphasis within the MiB include:
- Leadership, group working and team building
- Business communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Critical and systems analysis skills
- Scenario planning and future design skills
- Resource and time management skills
These skills will form the basis for a capacity to conceptualize, define and reframe business opportunities.